- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
PANalytical shows cutting-edge technology and commitment to its customers at Pittcon 2010
With a track record of launching ˜industry firsts" X-ray analytical instrument manufacturer, PANalytical (Almelo, The Netherlands), raised the bar again in both XRF and XRD at this year's Pittcon 2010 conference and expo (1-4 March, Florida, US). With the launch of a number of significant new platforms, products and solutions across all areas of its business, PANalytical demonstrated its focus on the need for future scalability in all its instruments, while delivering added value and optimum cost-effectiveness now.
In 2010 PANalytical will deliver faster analysis, more flexible solutions and improved system uptime. Innovations launched at Pittcon 2010 include:
* Empyrean: the only XRD platform handling four sample types: powders, thin films, nanomaterials and solid objects. It is a high-performance, multi-purpose X-ray diffraction (XRD) system with newly developed X-ray source, state-of-the-art goniometer, unique new sample stages and cradles, easy-access radiation housing, and the world's first 3D detection system on a diffraction platform, the PIXcel3D detector
* AxiosmAX: an enhancement of the company's proven Axios range of X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometers through the incorporation of the SST-mAX X-ray tube, featuring PANalytical's proprietary ZETA Technology for like new performance over the life of the X-ray tube
* Axios 1 kW: new to the Axios family is a low-power, high-performance WDXRF system that offers an economical, no chiller required system with the rugged reliability and accuracy you expect from PANalytical
* Cubix3: the third generation X-ray powder diffraction (XRPD) range for high-throughput industrial quality and process control
* Eagon 2: a fully automatic benchtop dual fused bead preparation system
* Omnian for MiniPal brings advanced standardless analysis to the benchtop for the first time
PANalytical's continued success is as much about relationships with customers as it is about future-proof, cost-effective technology. Considered by many of its customers as a collaborator or team-mate, close connections drive the company's innovation, inform its development programs and stimulate its extensive support capabilities and commitment to the XRF and XRD marketplace. New systems may have taken center stage at Pittcon, but existing customers will benefit from retrofits, upgrades, customizable support packages and dedicated plug-ins and new add-ons throughout 2010 to keep their current systems up to date.
For details of all the new additions, visit: www.panalytical.com
PANalytical is the world's leading supplier of analytical instrumentation and software for X-ray diffraction (XRD) and X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (XRF), with more than half a century of experience. The materials characterization equipment is used for scientific research and development, for industrial process control applications and for semiconductor metrology.
PANalytical, founded in 1948 as part of Philips, employs around 900 people worldwide. Its headquarters are in Almelo, the Netherlands. Fully equipped application laboratories are established in Japan, China, the USA, and the Netherlands. PANalytical's research activities are based in Almelo (NL) and on the campus of the University of Sussex in Brighton (UK). Supply and competence centers are located on two sites in the Netherlands: Almelo (development and production of X-ray instruments) and Eindhoven (development and production of X-ray tubes). A sales and service network in more than 60 countries ensures unrivalled levels of customer support.
The company is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001.
The product portfolio includes a broad range of XRD and XRF systems and software widely used for the analysis and materials characterization of products such as cement, metals and steel, nanomaterials, plastics, polymers and petrochemicals, industrial minerals, glass, catalysts, semiconductors, thin films and advanced materials, pharmaceutical solids, recycled materials and environmental samples.
For more information, please click here
Knowledge Centre, Wyboston Lakes, Wyboston, Bedfordshire MK44 3BY UK
T: +44 (0) 1480 479280
F: +44 (0) 1480 470343
For more press and product information:
PANalytical, Branding and Communications Dept.
T: +31 (0) 546 534444
F: +31 (0) 546 534592
Copyright © PANalyticalIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Emergence of a 'devil's staircase' in a spin-valve system July 1st, 2015
Compact, Low Cost, Accurate: Mini Positioning Stages, by PI June 30th, 2015
Spain nanotechnology featured at NANO KOREA 2015 June 26th, 2015