- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
ACCME accredited Webinar Series produced by UC San Diego NanoTumor Center
Sessions from Nov 20, 2009 - Feb 3, 2010
Nanotechnology-the science and engineering of manipulating matter at the molecular scale to create devices with novel chemical, physical and biological properties-has the potential to radically change how we diagnose and treat diseases such as cancer. Nanomedicine is the medical application of nanoscience methods, tools and materials for the benefit of the patient. Great progress is moving nano-based therapies into the clinic and many more are in development.
This webinar series is designed to address the particularly growing need for knowledge of how nanotechnology will contribute to the evolution of medicine and in oncology. This six module series is the first of many to cover topics ranging from introduction and foundation lectures to clinically relevant nanotechnology applications that impact drug delivery, diagnostic sensing, therapeutics, imaging, surgery and more. We invite you to subscribe to our webinar notification list to help you stay on the leading edge of nanomedicine as we develop additional nanomedicine modules.
* Develop knowledge about the impact of nanotechnology in medicine
* Learn about new technologies and how they are being applied
* Gain insight on resources available today
* Identify and understand various nanomedicine approaches to disease
* Expand your network and create alliances with nanotechnology experts
* Licensed providers can earn up to 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for webinar module series (1 per module).
Who will benefit:
Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses, Therapists, Health Providers, Technologists, Researchers , R&D personnel in all areas of science, Executives, Directors, Business Development professionals who:
* want to learn about existing and future applications using nanotechnology in the medical field for cancer treatment
* are in the medical field, nanomaterials field, pharmaceutical or biotechnology field
* work with companies who supply to nanomedical firms
* have an interest in the future of medicine
About UC San Diego School of Medicine
The Mission of the University of California, San Diego Continuing Medical Education (UCSD CME) is to provide needs based education for physicians and health care providers to improve knowledge, competence and performance and enable the optimum provision of health care.
We are committed to continual improvement of our educational mission by researching current adult education and CME literature, participation in national organizations committed to improving CME, and implementation of innovative and creative programming that may further our mission.
The faculty at the UCSD School of Medicine are exceptionally talented, motivated and eager to share their knowledge and expertise through continuing medical education.
For more information, please click here
Webinar Inquiries? Email:
Copyright © UC San Diego School of MedicineIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Nanometrics to Present at the 19th Annual Needham Growth Conference December 22nd, 2016