- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Research and Markets (www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68a024/structure_and_dyna) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new report "Structure and Dynamics of Membranous Interfaces" to their offering.
With chapters contributed by pioneers and leading scientists in the field, this carefullyedited work provides state-of-the-science reviews focusing on the structural and dynamic aspects of diverse membranous systems. In addition to learning the significanceof the latest discoveries in membranous systems, readers also learn the most advanced techniques used to study these complex systems. Moreover, the text brings together a tremendous array of both published and unpublished data, offering an unprecedented reference and resource to fuel further research.
Integrating findings from computer science, biophysics, surface science, physical chemistry, nanotechnology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, and clinical physiology, this book offers a truly multidisciplinary perspective. Its fifteen chapters are organized into three main sections:
* Membrane Structure, focusing on direct experimental studies to determine the polymorphic structures of model and natural membranous systems
* Dynamics & Molecular Events at Membrane Interfaces, examining how membrane structures are formed and evolve into other superstructures
* Complex Membranous Systems, exploring bacterial and neural membranes, lung surfactants, and other colloidal systems
Structure and Dynamics of Membranous Interfaces offers researchers and students studying biomembranes a unique snapshot of what is known in the field, where additional research is needed, and where the field is heading. Furthermore, armed with a better understanding of membranous systems, readers are well positioned to make new advances in such areas as drug design, medicine, and environmental technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
* Part I: Membrane Structure
* Part II: Dynamics and Molecular Events At Membrane Interfaces
* Part II: Complex Membranous Systems
For more information, please click here
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world:
Copyright © Business Wire 2009If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers