- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Research and Markets (www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3b4a2b/smart_materials) has announced the addition of the "Smart Materials" report to their offering.
Selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2nd International Workshop on Functional Materials and Nanomaterials (IWOFM-2)
The main theme of this special volume is that of intelligent and smart materials and their application. One particular aim is to encourage the 'cross-fertilisation' of these materials with nanomaterials.
The main topics covered are: devices, processing, applications, modeling and characterization of a wide range of materials including piezoelectric ceramics/polymers, magnetostrictive materials, smart structural materials and composites, electro-optics and other photonic systems, carbon and other nanotubes, new nano and micromaterials, biomedical materials, sensors and divers smart materials.
This wide coverage therefore makes this book an excellent handbook on the subject.
Key Topics Covered:
* Piezoelectric Actuators 2008: Key Factors for Commercialization
* Tailored Intelligent Materials
* Origin of P-E Hysteresis Offsets in Compositionally Graded Ba(1-x)SrxTiO3 Thick Films
* Nanosized Titania, a Smart Material or is it just Clever?
* Magnetic Nanoparticles as Smart Heating Mediator for Hyperthermia and Sorbent Regeneration
* Defining Structure in Electrospun Polymer Fibres
* Piezoelectric Ceramic/Polymers
* Magnetostrictive Materials
* Shape Memory Alloys
* Actuator and Sensor Materials
* Smart Structural Materials and Composites
* Carbon and Others
* New Nano
* Molecular Actuator and Sensor Materials
* Speciality Polymer with Controlled Microstructures
* Others Smart Materials
* Author Index
* Keyword Index
For more information, please click here
Research and Markets
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Copyright © Research and MarketsIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Cellulose from wood can be printed in 3-D June 17th, 2015
Spain nanotechnology featured at NANO KOREA 2015 June 26th, 2015
Dais Analytic Unveils New Version of Aqualyte Membrane Technology: Updates to the Basis of the Company's Industry-Changing Nanotechnology Designed to Strengthen Position in Global Air, Energy, and Water Markets June 26th, 2015
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers
The quantum spin Hall effect is a fundamental property of light June 25th, 2015
Laser spectroscopy: A novel microscope for nanosystems June 25th, 2015