- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The European Nanoelectronics Forum 2008 will be held in Paris, France, on 2 and 3 December. The event is jointly organised by EUREKA clusters MEDEA+ and CATRENE as well as the European Technology Platform on Nanoelectronics (ENIAC).
Presentations and speeches will address a variety of issues and MEDEA+ projects, including:
- the integration process of public and private efforts to boost research in nanoelectronics;
- 'The Automotive Silicon Drive';
- the journey from 'leading edge' to application-oriented micro-/nanoelectronic systems;
- fields of innovation in Europe;
- the semiconductor market as seen by a financial analyst;
- competition and looking ahead for the European nanoelectronics industry;
- MEDEA+ project 2A201 BLAZE- Facilitating high-definition media storage with blue-ray disc technology;
- MEDEA+ project 2T201 NEMeSyS- Non-volatile embedded memory for systems on silicon;
- MEDEA+ project 2T103 FOREMOST- Integration of 45nm CMOS technology;
- MEDEA+ project 2A206 ASIC-CCD- High-end CCD images and video processing for imaging applications.
MEDEA+ and ENIAC have held separate events for the past two years, but decided to join forces from 2008 onwards. Participation in the two-day forum is by invitation only. An invitation request can be sent via the website mentioned below.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © CordisIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Room temperature magnetic skyrmions, a new type of digital memory? October 8th, 2015
Double the (quantum) fun: A detailed analysis of the electrical characteristics of a tiny transistor made from 2 quantum dots could help researchers design better devices to manipulate single electrons October 7th, 2015
Arrowhead to Present at Upcoming Conferences October 8th, 2015
Purdue launching new quantum center during workshop October 8th, 2015
Iran Organizes Nanotechnology Educational Workshop in China October 7th, 2015
8th Int'l Iran Nano 2015 Festival Kicks Off Work October 7th, 2015