- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The European Nanoelectronics Forum 2008 will be held in Paris, France, on 2 and 3 December. The event is jointly organised by EUREKA clusters MEDEA+ and CATRENE as well as the European Technology Platform on Nanoelectronics (ENIAC).
Presentations and speeches will address a variety of issues and MEDEA+ projects, including:
- the integration process of public and private efforts to boost research in nanoelectronics;
- 'The Automotive Silicon Drive';
- the journey from 'leading edge' to application-oriented micro-/nanoelectronic systems;
- fields of innovation in Europe;
- the semiconductor market as seen by a financial analyst;
- competition and looking ahead for the European nanoelectronics industry;
- MEDEA+ project 2A201 BLAZE- Facilitating high-definition media storage with blue-ray disc technology;
- MEDEA+ project 2T201 NEMeSyS- Non-volatile embedded memory for systems on silicon;
- MEDEA+ project 2T103 FOREMOST- Integration of 45nm CMOS technology;
- MEDEA+ project 2A206 ASIC-CCD- High-end CCD images and video processing for imaging applications.
MEDEA+ and ENIAC have held separate events for the past two years, but decided to join forces from 2008 onwards. Participation in the two-day forum is by invitation only. An invitation request can be sent via the website mentioned below.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © CordisIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Exagan Raises €5.7 Million to Produce High-efficiency GaN-on-Silicon Power-switching Devices on 200mm Wafers: Leti-and-Soitec Spinout Focused on Becoming Leading European Source Of GaN Devices for Solar, Automotive, Telecoms and Infrastructure June 25th, 2015
Nanowires could be the LEDs of the future June 25th, 2015
Leti to Present Solutions to New Applications Using 3D Technologies at SEMICON West LetiDay Event, July 14: Leti Experts also Will Speak at TechXPOT Session on MEMS and STS Session on Lithography Cost-and-Productivity Issues Below 14nm June 22nd, 2015
Graphene heat-transfer riddle unraveled June 17th, 2015
Spain nanotechnology featured at NANO KOREA 2015 June 26th, 2015