- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The European Nanoelectronics Forum 2008 will be held in Paris, France, on 2 and 3 December. The event is jointly organised by EUREKA clusters MEDEA+ and CATRENE as well as the European Technology Platform on Nanoelectronics (ENIAC).
Presentations and speeches will address a variety of issues and MEDEA+ projects, including:
- the integration process of public and private efforts to boost research in nanoelectronics;
- 'The Automotive Silicon Drive';
- the journey from 'leading edge' to application-oriented micro-/nanoelectronic systems;
- fields of innovation in Europe;
- the semiconductor market as seen by a financial analyst;
- competition and looking ahead for the European nanoelectronics industry;
- MEDEA+ project 2A201 BLAZE- Facilitating high-definition media storage with blue-ray disc technology;
- MEDEA+ project 2T201 NEMeSyS- Non-volatile embedded memory for systems on silicon;
- MEDEA+ project 2T103 FOREMOST- Integration of 45nm CMOS technology;
- MEDEA+ project 2A206 ASIC-CCD- High-end CCD images and video processing for imaging applications.
MEDEA+ and ENIAC have held separate events for the past two years, but decided to join forces from 2008 onwards. Participation in the two-day forum is by invitation only. An invitation request can be sent via the website mentioned below.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © CordisIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Cooling graphene-based film close to pilot-scale production April 30th, 2016
Exploring phosphorene, a promising new material April 29th, 2016
Physicists build 'electronic synapses' for neural networks April 21st, 2016
Researchers create a first frequency comb of time-bin entangled qubits: Discovery is a significant step toward multi-channel quantum communication and higher capacity quantum computers April 28th, 2016
Introducing the RE標ORK Bio-inspired Robotics Summit in Berlin April 27th, 2016