- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The start of NANOCERTIFICA, the Russian Federation's first certification system for nanoindustry production, was declared at a press conference held on October 22nd 2008 at the President Hotel.
Yuri Tkachuk, Department Director of standardization, metrology and certification of the production of the nanoindustry, spoke about the aims and tasks of NANOCERTIFICA. Professor Victor Ivanov, head of the Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies' certification center, touched the theme of development of testing and the methodological base of the certification system.
The technical capabilities of NANOCERTIFICA and control issues related to verification of the effect of nanoproducts on the health of consumers raised a great interest among the journalists that attended the event. Media representatives also inquired about the financing and qualification level of conformity evaluation centers and the possibility of using nanomaterials in medicine, cosmetology, ecology and water purification.
Additionally, Tkachuk and Ivanov spoke about the collaboration between RUSNANO and NANOCERTIFICA certification system with the Russian Agency for Health and Consumer Rights, the Federal Biomedical Agency and the Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development in ensuring the safety of nanoproducts for consumers.
About Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies
The Russian Corporation of Nanotechnology is established to address the growing challenge that arises with the rapid development of new technologies in the nanoscale. As stated by many experts, nanotechnology may be one of the most important industries in the XXI century.
The need for creating such corporation was formulated in 2007 by President V. V. Putin in his annual message to the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of Russian Federation. The executive and legislative branches of power have constructed a law which was signed by the President of Russian Federation on July 19 2007. In this law the legislative basis, organization principles, creation and activity goals of Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies were stated. The key directions of RCNT?s activity are:
* provide assistance to the state policies in the sphere of nanotechnology;
* development of the innovative infrastructure for nanotechnologies;
* achievement of projects aimed at creating innovative nanotechnologies and nanoindustries;
In order to achieve its goals, corporations employs the following main functions:
Research and development
* provides organizational and finance support to the R&D projects in the sphere of nanotechnologies.
Education in the field of nanotechnologies
* provides financial support for the projects aimed at educating the specialists for nanotechnologies.
Financial support for innovative projects
* evaluation of nanotechnology projects for the purpose of financial support with the resources of the Corporation;
* financing the nanotechnology projects with provision for commercialization and production;
* supervision of projects in the field of nanotechnology which are funded by Corporation.
For more information, please click here
Anna Fradkova, press-secretary of the international press office
P.: +7 495 5424444 add.1424
M.: +7 985 7299860
Copyright © Russian Corporation of NanotechnologiesIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Better living through pressure: Functional nanomaterials made easy April 19th, 2017