- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Companies and Markets announces the addition of "Nanotechnology Market Forecast to 2011" market research report to its portfolio
Nanotechnology is going to pave the way for a revolution in materials, information and communication technology, medicine, genetics as research and development work and prototypes start leaving the laboratories and are applied to new market environments. Products based on nanotechnology are expected to impact nearly all-industrial sectors in the near future, with applications being applied to the consumer markets in large quantities. In response to recent laboratory and research-based developments in this technology and the future applications of nanotechnology developments across all industry sectors, countries in the developed world are heavily investing in this sector.
This updated and detailed research evaluates the past, current and future scenario of the global nanotechnology market coupled with an overview on its emerging trends. The report segments the nanotechnology market by application, patent and R&D investment. It discusses the nanotechnology market by key countries highlighting their prominence in the sector together with the emerging nations in the domain.
* The rapidly commercializing nanotechnology market presents potential market in various industrial sectors including energy, textiles and life sciences.
* The market for nanotechnology in manufacturing goods is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 33% during the period from 2007 to 2015.
* The market for nanotechnology into consumer products is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2005 to 2010.
* The global spending on nanotechnology grew by 29% in 2006 with government share standing at 52% followed by corporate and venture capitalist spending.
* Nanotechnology investments by the government were initially led by Europe, North America and Japan. However, countries such as Russia, China, Brazil, Turkey and India have joined the trend and are making significant investments into the sector.
* Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the most important region for the sales of nanotechnology products in near future, followed by the US and Europe at similar level.
Key Issues Analyzed
* Current status of the nanotechnology market worldwide.
* Factors that are fueling growth into the global nanotechnology market.
* Analysis of nanotechnology market by various application areas, their market and future growth prospects.
* Industry profile of various key and emerging countries like the US, Japan, China, India, Russia, Brazil etc.
* Emerging trends in the global nanotechnology market.
* Emerging areas creating opportunities for various segments in the global nanotechnology market.
* Study of factors that may inhibit growth in global nanotechnology market.
Published Date: 01/04/2008
Number of Pages: 145
The report provides a highly detailed and comprehensive 145 pages of analysis covering the Nanotechnology Market.
For more information, please click here
Tel: +44 (0) 7813 784393
Copyright © companiesandmarkets.comIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers