- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Nanotechnology Market Forecast to 2011" to its report gallery. This updated and detailed research evaluates the past, current and future scenario of the global nanotechnology market coupled with an overview on its emerging trends.
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Nanotechnology Market Forecast to 2011" to its report gallery. This updated and detailed research evaluates the past, current and future scenario of the global nanotechnology market coupled with an overview on its emerging trends. The report segments the nanotechnology market by application, patent and R&D investment. It discusses the nanotechnology market by key countries showing their prominence in the sector together with the emerging nations in the domain.
Nanotechnology is going to pave the way for a revolution in materials, information and communication technology, medicine, genetics and so on as it starts leaving the laboratories and conquering new markets. It helps to improve products and production processes with better characteristics or new functionalities. In coming years, products based on nanotechnology are expected to impact nearly all-industrial sectors, entering into the consumer markets in large quantities. Considering the future prospects of nanotechnology, countries across the world are investing heavily into this sector.
- The rapidly commercializing nanotechnology market presents potential market in various industrial sectors including energy, textiles and life sciences.
- The market for nanotechnology in manufacturing goods is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 33% during the period from 2007 to 2015.
- The market for nanotechnology into consumer products is projected to grow at an AAGR of 9.4% from 2005 to 2010.
- The global spending on nanotechnology grew by 29% in 2006 with government share standing at 52% followed by corporate and venture capitalist spending.
- Nanotechnology investments by the government were initially led by Europe, North America and Japan. However, countries such as Russia, China, Brazil, Turkey and India have joined the trend and are making significant investments into the sector.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the most important region for the sales of nanotechnology products in near future, followed by the US and Europe at similar level.
Key Issues Analyzed
- Current status of the nanotechnology market worldwide.
- Factors that are fueling growth into the global nanotechnology market.
- Analysis of nanotechnology market by various application areas, their market and future growth prospects.
- Industry profile of various key and emerging countries like the US, Japan, China, India, Russia, Brazil etc.
- Emerging trends in the global nanotechnology market.
- Emerging areas creating opportunities for various segments in the global nanotechnology market.
- Study of factors that may inhibit growth in global nanotechnology market.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © RNCOSIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
News and information
Clues to inner atomic life from subtle light-emission shifts: Hyperfine structure of light absorption by short-lived cadmium atom isotopes reveals characteristics of the nucleus that matter for high precision detection methods July 3rd, 2015
Healthcare Nanotechnology (Nanomedicine) Market Size To 2020 June 5th, 2015
Interviews/Book Reviews/Essays/Reports/Podcasts/Journals/White papers