- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The workshop is organized by Tekes FinNano programme, Tekes Safety programme, Fine Particle Forum (Hiukkasfoorumi), Helsinki Region Centre of Expertise (Nanotechnology Cluster Programme) and PILTTI project.
he workshop is intended for representatives from companies and research institutes utilizing nanotechnologies and/or looking for business new opportunities. The workshop is also the annual meeting of the Finnish Fine Particle Forum (Hiukkasfoorumi), and a stakeholder meeting on the Small scale combustion emissions and future in Finland.
For registration, please visit www.tekes.fi/finnano. The event is free of charge. Welcome!
Preliminary programme (Speakers and detailed topics to be confirmed).
9.00-9:30 Coffee and registration
9.30-11.30 Session I: Vision of safe nanotechnologies
1. Vision on safe nanoparticles and nanotechnologies: Global, EU and Finnish perspective
2. Nano Risk Framework
3. European industrial perspective on safety of nanotechnologies
11.30 - 12.30 Lunch
12.30 - 14.00 Session II: Exposure and Measurements
1. Global measures and personal protective equipment
2. Measurement devices to assess exposure to engineered nanoparticles
3. New business opportunities utilizing the safety trends and legislation
14.00 - 14.30 Coffee break
14.30- 16.30 Session III A: Safety in industrial processes
1. Introduction of Fine Particle Forum
2. Processes of nanotechnologies and production of engineered nanoparticles 3. Safe production and use of engineered nanoparticles
4. New business opportunities utilizing safe processing of synthetic nanoparticle based aerosols
14.30- 16.30 Session III B: Safety in small scale combustion (PILTTI project/KTL)
1. Project results presentation
2. Commentary remarks, discussion
16.30- 17.00 Conclusions and discussion, Publishing the Receiver of "Vuoden hiukkasteko" prize 2007
17.00-18.30 Networking buffet
For more information, please click here
(+358 40 580 4982)
(Fine Particle Forum and Helsinki Region Centre of Expertise (Nanotechnology Cluster Programme))
Copyright © FinNanoIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
UTSA study describes new minimally invasive device to treat cancer and other illnesses: Medicine diffusion capsule could locally treat multiple ailments and diseases over several weeks December 3rd, 2016
Novel Electrode Structure Provides New Promise for Lithium-Sulfur Batteries December 3rd, 2016
SUN shares its latest achievements during the 3rd Annual Project Meeting November 1st, 2016
The Sustainable Nanotechnologies Project’s Final Events: Bringing Nano Environmental Health and Safety Assessment to the Wider Discussion on Risk Governance of Key Enabling Technologies November 1st, 2016
IEDM: Leti CEO Marie Semeria to Give Opening-day Keynote on Impact of ‘Hyperconnectivity’ and IoT: Speech to Portray Key Role Nonprofit Research and Technology Organizations Play in Making Technology More Efficient and Ensuring Safety and Security November 29th, 2016
Cutting-edge nanotechnologies are breaking into industries November 18th, 2016