- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The workshop is organized by Tekes FinNano programme, Tekes Safety programme, Fine Particle Forum (Hiukkasfoorumi), Helsinki Region Centre of Expertise (Nanotechnology Cluster Programme) and PILTTI project.
he workshop is intended for representatives from companies and research institutes utilizing nanotechnologies and/or looking for business new opportunities. The workshop is also the annual meeting of the Finnish Fine Particle Forum (Hiukkasfoorumi), and a stakeholder meeting on the Small scale combustion emissions and future in Finland.
For registration, please visit www.tekes.fi/finnano. The event is free of charge. Welcome!
Preliminary programme (Speakers and detailed topics to be confirmed).
9.00-9:30 Coffee and registration
9.30-11.30 Session I: Vision of safe nanotechnologies
1. Vision on safe nanoparticles and nanotechnologies: Global, EU and Finnish perspective
2. Nano Risk Framework
3. European industrial perspective on safety of nanotechnologies
11.30 - 12.30 Lunch
12.30 - 14.00 Session II: Exposure and Measurements
1. Global measures and personal protective equipment
2. Measurement devices to assess exposure to engineered nanoparticles
3. New business opportunities utilizing the safety trends and legislation
14.00 - 14.30 Coffee break
14.30- 16.30 Session III A: Safety in industrial processes
1. Introduction of Fine Particle Forum
2. Processes of nanotechnologies and production of engineered nanoparticles 3. Safe production and use of engineered nanoparticles
4. New business opportunities utilizing safe processing of synthetic nanoparticle based aerosols
14.30- 16.30 Session III B: Safety in small scale combustion (PILTTI project/KTL)
1. Project results presentation
2. Commentary remarks, discussion
16.30- 17.00 Conclusions and discussion, Publishing the Receiver of "Vuoden hiukkasteko" prize 2007
17.00-18.30 Networking buffet
For more information, please click here
(+358 40 580 4982)
(Fine Particle Forum and Helsinki Region Centre of Expertise (Nanotechnology Cluster Programme))
Copyright © FinNanoIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
'Material universe' yields surprising new particle November 28th, 2015
RAMAN Spectrometry Makes Characterization of Various Nanostructures Possible November 28th, 2015
Nanoparticles Boost Impact Resistance of Special Type of Polymer November 28th, 2015
Sea traffic pollutes our lungs more than previously thought November 21st, 2015
Silver Nanoparticles Coating on Paper through Biological Methods September 22nd, 2015
Nano in food and agriculture: Regulations require collaboration to ensure safety September 14th, 2015
Stanford technology makes metal wires on solar cells nearly invisible to light November 27th, 2015
Nanometrics Announces Upcoming Investor Events November 18th, 2015
FEI and ICON Analytical Demonstrate the Power of TEM for Materials and Life Sciences Research: FEIís Talos scanning transmission electron microscope will be available for demos and workshops at the Indian Institute of Science from 23 November to 15 December 2015 November 17th, 2015