Home > Press > Industrial Nanotech Releases Projects Update
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. (Pink Sheets:INTK), an emerging global leader in nanotechnology, announced today important updates to a number of ongoing projects. "As Industrial Nanotech enters the third quarter of 2007, the company has made significant strides forward. This is an appropriate time to inform our shareholders of updated developments in recently announced projects," said Industrial Nanotech CEO Stuart Burchill.
Industrial Nanotech Releases Projects Update
NAPLES, FL | Posted on July 3rd, 2007
Here are some of the updated developments:
* TURKISH TEXTILE - Industrial Nanotech's distributor, Kolorgen, continues its applications in the Turkish textile industry. This project is now in-progress. With the original order of 4,000 gallons of Nansulate, valued at approximately $300,000, this project will continue for several more months to dye houses in the Trakya region and others.
* AKTARUS - The Aktarus order, valued at approximately $100,000 is expected to be shipped in the first part of July. Aktarus' distributorship covers the Italian markets.
* NANSULATE EPX - Industrial Nanotech's breakthrough epoxy product is in production set up phase and scheduled to be available by the end of the 4th quarter of 2007.
* KWIK ICE - Kwik Ice of Oklahoma is applying Nansulate to its fleet of refrigerated cars and trailers. The application of Nansulate to the entire fleet of vehicles, while not complete, is on-schedule.
* TOYOTA RACE CARS/NASCAR - NanoBoost - Industrial Nanotech's specially designed line for automotive was recently used by a Toyota NASCAR team. Another NASCAR team - which cannot be named due to a nondisclosure agreement - has been using it for the past three seasons.
* SUPERIOR THERMAL INSULATON - The application of Nansulate to Superior's facility in Oklahoma has been successfully completed. The fire-damaged building had the polyurethane insulation removed and replaced with Nansulate.
* SOUTHERN ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES - The application of Nansulate to a commercial office project by Southern Environmental Services in Marietta, Georgia was successfully completed. The 30,000 square-foot building was previously contaminated with lead.
"Industrial Nanotech continues to move forward with the major corporations regarding the incorporation of our technologies and custom developed products into their existing high volume product lines," said Burchill. "This takes time and requires working through many logistical challenges and levels of decision makers. We will continue to keep our shareholders apprised of developments with both our long and short term projects as they occur."
About Industrial Nanotech, Inc.
Industrial Nanotech Inc. is quickly emerging as a global nanoscience solutions and research leader. The Company develops and commercializes new and innovative applications for nanotechnology. Additional information about the Company and its products can be found at their websites, ( http://www.industrial-nanotech.com ) and ( http://www.nansulate.com ).
Nansulate(R) is the Company's patented product line of specialty coatings containing a nanotechnology based material and which are well-documented to provide the combined performance qualities of thermal insulation, corrosion prevention, and resistance to mold growth in an environmentally safe, water-based, coating formulation. The Nansulate(R) Product Line includes both industrial and residential coatings.
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This release includes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the impact of competitive products, the ability to meet customer demand, the ability to manage growth, acquisitions of technology, equipment, or human resources, the effect of economic and business conditions, and the ability to attract and retain skilled personnel. The Company is not obligated to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.
For more information, please click here
For Industrial Nanotech Inc., Naples
Martin E. Janis & Company, Inc.
Beverly Jedynak, President, 312-943-1100 ext. 12
Martin E. Janis & Company, Inc.
Laura Grock, Vice President, 312-943-1100 ext. 13
Copyright © Business Wire 2007
If you have a comment, please Contact
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
ORNL microscopy pencils patterns in polymers at the nanoscale December 17th, 2014
Pb islands in a sea of graphene magnetise the material of the future December 16th, 2014
Graphene Applied in Production of Recyclable Electrodes December 13th, 2014
A golden thread through the labyrinth of nanomaterials December 12th, 2014
Iranian Scientists Use Nanotechnology to Increase Power, Energy of Supercapacitors December 18th, 2014
Iranian Researchers Produce Electrical Pieces Usable in Human Body December 18th, 2014
Unraveling the light of fireflies December 17th, 2014
First Home-Made Edible Herbal Nanodrug Presented to Pharmacies across Iran December 17th, 2014