- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The NanoBusiness Alliance today announced that its 6th annual NanoBusiness 2007 conference will be returning to New York City next week, being held at the Marriott Marquis Hotel from April 15 - 17. NanoBusiness 2007 will be attended by hundreds of CEOs, scientists, engineers, business leaders, government officials and investors who will participate in three intensive days of seminars, presentations and networking events designed to provide attendees with the information required to move research and application development to commercialization, as well as to showcase the ongoing integration of nanotech products into the global economy.
"This is our most comprehensive conference to date, focusing on how the ongoing development of nanotechnology is having significant impact on a wide variety of industries while improving sustainability," said Vincent Caprio, Event Director. "From keynote addresses by CTOs of major corporations, to presentations by CEOs from nanotech's brightest new companies, NanoBusiness 2007 will provide attendees with an up-to-date and thorough snapshot on the state of nanotech commercialization."
Event highlights include:
* Keynote addresses by Uma Chowdry, Sr. VP and CTO - Dupont; Dr. Ray Johnson, Sr. VP and CTO - Lockheed Martin; Dr. Hans Stork, Sr. VP and CTO - Texas Instruments; Wilbur Ross, Jr., billionaire investor and Chairman/CEO - WL Ross & Co.; Keith Blakely, CEO - NanoDynamics; and Warren Packard, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
* Conference sessions highlighting nanotech's impact on Medical Diagnostics, Solar Energy, Green Architecture, Auto Emissions, Memory, Displays and more
* Investment forums focused on public companies, electronics, cleantech, medicine, and advanced materials
* Special NASDAQ luncheon focusing on "Exit Strategies in Public Companies"
* Sunday Pre-conferences on "Nano 101" and Nano Policy
* Series of sessions on Nanotech Advances in France, highlighting collaborative R&D programs and company presentations
"This year's NanoBusiness 2007 conference has attracted record executive level participation from all sources, start-ups, large incumbents, venture capital firms, and institutional investors," noted Sean Murdock, Executive Director, NanoBusiness Alliance. "The sector is poised for exceptional growth, and we are excited that the NanoBusiness Conference has proven to be such an effective forum for those working to bring nanotech to the market."
For complete event information, please visit http://www.nanobusiness2007.com .
About The NanoBusiness Alliance
The NanoBusiness Alliance is the industry association for the emerging nanotechnology industry. Through its extensive network of leading startups, Fortune 500 companies, research institutions, non-governmental organizations and public-private partnerships, the Alliance shapes nanotechnology policy and helps accelerate the commercialization of nanotechnology innovations. The NanoBusiness Alliance has offices in Chicago, New York, Connecticut and Washington, DC.
For more information, please click here
Schwartz Public Relations
Steven Wright-Mark, 212-677-8700 ext. 29
Copyright © Business Wire 2007If you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
UTSA study describes new minimally invasive device to treat cancer and other illnesses: Medicine diffusion capsule could locally treat multiple ailments and diseases over several weeks December 3rd, 2016
Novel Electrode Structure Provides New Promise for Lithium-Sulfur Batteries December 3rd, 2016
IEDM: Leti CEO Marie Semeria to Give Opening-day Keynote on Impact of ‘Hyperconnectivity’ and IoT: Speech to Portray Key Role Nonprofit Research and Technology Organizations Play in Making Technology More Efficient and Ensuring Safety and Security November 29th, 2016
Cutting-edge nanotechnologies are breaking into industries November 18th, 2016