- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The Knowledge Foundation announced today announced that Dr. John R. Barr, Chief, Biological Mass Spectrometry Laboratory at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, will speak at the 10th Biodetection Technologies Conference to be held in Atlanta, GA from June 14-15, 2007. Dr. Barr's presentation will focus on detecting and quantifying anthrax lethal factor using mass spectrometry based methods developed at the CDC.
With an emphasis on rapid detection and low-cost identification, Biodetection Technologies is an internationally recognized meeting that provides solutions to the challenges presented by the evolving pattern of complex biological threat agents of various origins. The list of speakers include:
• Alexander N. Asanov, TIRF Technologies, Inc.
• John R. Barr, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Rashid Bashir, Purdue University
• Sergei Bibikov, Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Frank V. Bright, The State University of New York
• Amanda Bulman, Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Sylvie Buteau, Defense Research and Development Canada
• Darrell P. Chandler, Akonni Biosystems Inc.
• Luis M. DaSilva, USAMRIID
• Deyrick Dean, Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Claudia Gärtner, microfluidic ChipShop GmbH
• Brian Hicke, Global Technologies (NZ) Ltd.
• George Hong, Millipore Corporation
• James W. Karaszkiewicz, Goldbelt Raven LLC and JBAIDS Program Office
• Arnold Kell, Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences, NRC Canada
• Peter Kiesel, Palo Alto Research Center
• Kurt J. Langenbach, ATCC/Biodefense & Emerging Infections Research Resources Repository
• Martin A. Lee, Enigma Diagnostics Ltd.
• Kenton L. Lohman, Midwest Research Institute
• Wlodek Mandecki, PharmaSeq, Inc.
• Sudhakar Marla, Nanosphere, Inc.
• Nohra E. Mateus-Pinilla, Illinois Natural History Survey
• Igor L. Medintz, Naval Research Laboratory
• Richard J. Obiso Jr., Luna Innovations, Inc.
• Tammy A. Spain, Pinellas County Utilities Laboratory
• Max Sonnleitner, BioIdent Technologies, Inc.
• Peer F. Stähler, Febit Biotech GmbH
About The Knowledge Foundation
The Knowledge Foundation is committed to integrating scientific ingenuity and real-world applications by fostering collaborative research at the rapidly changing intersection of science and business. Known for providing its members with direct and unbiased state-of-the-art scientific information, The Knowledge Foundation is uniquely qualified to provide wider exposure for important developments in the emerging fields of detection technologies, nanotechnology, and alternative energy.
For more information, please click here
The Knowledge Foundation
18 Webster Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Phone: (617) 232-7400
Fax: (617) 232-9171
Director of Marketing
(617) 232-7400 ext. 203
Copyright © The Knowledge FoundationIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Detecting chemical weapons with a color-changing film January 28th, 2015
Haydale Named Lead Sponsor for Cambridge Graphene Festival May 22nd, 2015
Directa Plus in Barcelona to present the innovative project GEnIuS for oil spills clean-up activities: The company has created a graphene-based product for the remediation of water contaminated by oil and hydrocarbons May 21st, 2015