- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
India and Croatia have signed a joint declaration for strengthening scientific and technological cooperation between the two countries. The declaration was signed by the Union Minister for Science & Technology and Earth Sciences, Mr. Kapil Sibal and the Croatian Minister of Science, Education and Sports Mr. Dragan Primorac in Zagreb on February 2, 2007.
The joint declaration pursues the Programme of Cooperation in science and technology for the period 2005-08 being implemented by the Department of Science & Technology on the Indian side and Ministry of Science, Education and Sports on the Croatian side.
It aims at further expanding and intensifying two way exchanges between the scientific R and D communities of India and Croatia. Following are the highlights of the declaration:
1. The Parties shall further strengthen bilateral cooperation in scientific R and D, by intensifying and developing cooperation in the following fields: environment, oceanography, biotechnology, pharmacology, nanotechnology and shipbuilding.
1. With a view to effectively pursuing the above objective, the Parties agreed to establish a Joint Fund of one million Euros, for which each Party will make an equal contribution. The next meeting of the Joint Committee shall be organized within three months to develop modalities and identify projects under this Fund.
2. Both Parties agreed to work out joint projects for FP7 Programme of EU.
3. Indian Party agreed to the participation of its scientists in peer reviews/evaluations of Croatian national R & D projects. Indian Party will provide to the Croatian Party a list of Indian experts/institutions for this purpose.
4. Both Parties agreed to collaborate in the use of GIS technologies, especially in applications in coastal areas.
5. The Parties shall develop and adopt appropriate plans of action and cooperation, to effectively implement the objectives of this Declaration.
For more information, please click here
Press Information Bureau
Copyright © Press Information BureauIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Chains of nanogold – forged with atomic precision September 23rd, 2016
Nanotech Grants Options September 22nd, 2016
Coffee-infused foam removes lead from contaminated water September 21st, 2016
Call for NanoArt and Art-Science-Technology Papers June 9th, 2016
Are humans the new supercomputer?Today, people of all backgrounds can contribute to solving serious scientific problems by playing computer games. A Danish research group has extended the limits of quantum physics calculations and simultaneously blurred the boundaries between mac April 14th, 2016
Synopsys Joins GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ FDXcelerator Partner Program to Enable Innovative Designs Using the FD-SOI Process: Program Gives Synopsys Access to GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ FDX Portfolio and Provides Customers with Tools that Support the Differentiated Features of FD-SOI September 8th, 2016
Iran Starts Exporting Nano Products to South Korea May 14th, 2016
Iranian Technologists Participate in CHInano 2015 November 4th, 2015
China to Host Iran National Day of Nanotechnology Next Week October 27th, 2015
8th Int'l Iran Nano 2015 Festival Kicks Off Work October 7th, 2015
NIST Patents Single-Photon Detector for Potential Encryption and Sensing Apps September 16th, 2016