- About Us
- Career Center
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
The Nano/Bio Interface Center (NBIC) announces a call for proposals for the Innovation Award Program for awards beginning September 2007. The Innovation Award Program facilitates new research in areas of interest to the mission of the Center. The goals of the program are two-fold:
• to explore research directions that shape the evolution of NBIC core research, and
• to expand the Nano/Bio Interface research across the campus.
Typical grants are $30k-$50k for a 12-month period.
To apply for an Innovation Award submit an electronic version of a proposal to the NBIC via Natasha Charles ( ) by February 7, 2007. Forms for proposal submission can be found on the web at:
The proposal should include:
• A description of the technical issue that will be addressed
• An outline of the approach that will be taken
• Relation to NBIC current or potential research directions
• Impact expected from the results (including proposals that will be submitted based on the results)
• Tangible outcome of any previous Innovation Awards (including proposals that were funded based on the results)
• 2 page CV
The project description should be on the order of 2-3 pages. Proposals will be evaluated by the NBIC Executive Committee and notification of awards will be made by February 20, 2007
About University of Pennsylvania
Penn currently ranks as one of the premier research universities in the nation with more than $700 million in annual R & D expenditures. Our broad-based approach is multidisciplinary, with collaborations taking place between faculty and students from across Penn's 12 schools.
For more information, please click here
Copyright © University of PennsylvaniaIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Nanotech Grants Options September 22nd, 2016
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming September Conferences September 1st, 2016
Industrial Nanotech, Inc. Provides Shareholder Update August 22nd, 2016
INVECAS to Enable ASIC Designs for Tomorrow’s Intelligent Systems on GLOBALFOUNDRIES' FDX™ Technology: INVECAS to Collaborate with GLOBALFOUNDRIES to Provide IP and End-to-End ASIC Design Services on 22FDX® and 12FDX™ Technologies September 30th, 2016
Bringing graphene speakers to the mobile market (video) September 12th, 2016