- About Us
- Nano-Social Network
- Nano Consulting
- My Account
Date: 3rd March 2007
Venue: The Ashok Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
This conference will provide an overview of the FP6-funded EuroIndiaNet project which has a primary aim of strengthening ties between EU and Indian scientists and industrialists, and stimulating innovation in nanotechnology in both regions and provide opportunities to:
- Learn about the policies, funding, support structures and training programmes in nanotechnology in the EU and India.
- Listen to experts on opportunities for research funding in the European Commissionís latest programmes as well as other important nanotechnology collaboration programs with India.
- Discuss your views with our panel of distinguished speakers.
- Develop collaborations with those in complementary fields.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of an EU-India Nanotechnology Collaboration Platform providing a framework necessary to further EU-India nanotechnology collaboration.
- Network with delegates from prestigious institutions such as the Institute of Nanotechnology, UK, Malsch TechnoValuation, The Netherlands, Sociedade Portuguesa de InovaÁ„o (SPI), Portugal, NPL, UK, IMEC, Belgium, MESA+, The Netherlands, University of W¸rzburg, Germany, the Indian Institute of Science, India, the Science and Technology Park Pune, India, the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India and the University of Delhi South Campus, IndiaÖ..
This FP6-funded project aims to promote innovation in nanotechnology through stronger collaboration between EU and Indian scientists and industrialists in the areas of nanosciences and nanotechnologies. It will do so by providing:
- a comprehensive description of current policies, funding strategies, training programmes and support structures for nanotechnology R&D in India and the EU;
- a report and online database describing key infrastructure and organizations in nanotechnology R&D;
- a message forum for establishing and developing collaborations;
- a workshop where key stakeholders will determine routes to establishing stronger collaboration between EU and Indian scientists;
- a strategy for the development of a cross-border Technology Platform encompassing research, industry and government.
For more information, please click here
Dr Rachel Newton:
or the local organiser: Prof. Vijay Kumar Kaul: University of Delhi South Campus,
Tel: +91 11 24106833
Fax: +91 11 2681141
Copyright © EuroIndiaNetIf you have a comment, please Contact us.
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
|Related News Press|
Leti and HORIBA Scientific to Host Webinar on Ultrafast Characterization Tool: Plasma Profiling Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer Tool Cuts Optimization Time In Layer Deposition and Fabrication of Wide Range of Applications March 27th, 2017
Leti Presents Advances in Propagation Modeling and Antenna Design for mmWave Spectrum: Paper Is One of 15 that Leti Presented at European Conference on Antennas and Propagation March 19-24 March 23rd, 2017
Next-gen steel under the microscope March 18th, 2017
UC researchers use gold coating to control luminescence of nanowires: University of Cincinnati physicists manipulate nanowire semiconductors in pursuit of making electronics smaller, faster and cheaper March 17th, 2017