Home > Press > EuroIndiaNet Nanotechnology Collaboration Conference
Date: 3rd March 2007
Venue: The Ashok Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
EuroIndiaNet Nanotechnology Collaboration Conference
New Delhi, India | Posted on January 29th, 2007
This conference will provide an overview of the FP6-funded EuroIndiaNet project which has a primary aim of strengthening ties between EU and Indian scientists and industrialists, and stimulating innovation in nanotechnology in both regions and provide opportunities to:
- Learn about the policies, funding, support structures and training programmes in nanotechnology in the EU and India.
- Listen to experts on opportunities for research funding in the European Commissionís latest programmes as well as other important nanotechnology collaboration programs with India.
- Discuss your views with our panel of distinguished speakers.
- Develop collaborations with those in complementary fields.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of an EU-India Nanotechnology Collaboration Platform providing a framework necessary to further EU-India nanotechnology collaboration.
- Network with delegates from prestigious institutions such as the Institute of Nanotechnology, UK, Malsch TechnoValuation, The Netherlands, Sociedade Portuguesa de InovaÁ„o (SPI), Portugal, NPL, UK, IMEC, Belgium, MESA+, The Netherlands, University of W¸rzburg, Germany, the Indian Institute of Science, India, the Science and Technology Park Pune, India, the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India and the University of Delhi South Campus, IndiaÖ..
This FP6-funded project aims to promote innovation in nanotechnology through stronger collaboration between EU and Indian scientists and industrialists in the areas of nanosciences and nanotechnologies. It will do so by providing:
- a comprehensive description of current policies, funding strategies, training programmes and support structures for nanotechnology R&D in India and the EU;
- a report and online database describing key infrastructure and organizations in nanotechnology R&D;
- a message forum for establishing and developing collaborations;
- a workshop where key stakeholders will determine routes to establishing stronger collaboration between EU and Indian scientists;
- a strategy for the development of a cross-border Technology Platform encompassing research, industry and government.
For more information, please click here
Dr Rachel Newton:
or the local organiser: Prof. Vijay Kumar Kaul: University of Delhi South Campus,
Tel: +91 11 24106833
Fax: +91 11 2681141
Copyright © EuroIndiaNet
If you have a comment, please Contact
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
How do cold ions slide May 24th, 2013
Heinrich Rohrer dies at 79; a father of nanotechnology: With IBM colleague Gerd Binnig, Rohrer invented the scanning tunneling microscope, which can show individual atoms on a surface and move them around May 23rd, 2013
Gold nanocrystal vibration captured on billion-frames-per-second film May 23rd, 2013
Glowing Plant Releases Maker Kit, Enabling Anyone to Make a Glowing Plant at Home: Glowing Plant seeks funds via crowdfunding and raises almost $400,000 May 23rd, 2013
Conference Scheduled June 5-7 on Safe Use of Nanotechnology in Environmental Remediation May 23rd, 2013
Precision Positioning Systems go Nano: New Miniaturized Piezo-Motor Driven Nanopositioning Stage by PI May 22nd, 2013
Bacterial spare parts filter antibiotic residue from groundwater May 22nd, 2013
Xmark Media announces the 2013 Vacuum Expo & Vacuum Symposium, Ricoh Arena - Coventry 16-17 October May 21st, 2013