Home > Press > EuroIndiaNet Nanotechnology Collaboration Conference
Date: 3rd March 2007
Venue: The Ashok Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave, 50 B Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
EuroIndiaNet Nanotechnology Collaboration Conference
New Delhi, India | Posted on January 29th, 2007
This conference will provide an overview of the FP6-funded EuroIndiaNet project which has a primary aim of strengthening ties between EU and Indian scientists and industrialists, and stimulating innovation in nanotechnology in both regions and provide opportunities to:
- Learn about the policies, funding, support structures and training programmes in nanotechnology in the EU and India.
- Listen to experts on opportunities for research funding in the European Commissionís latest programmes as well as other important nanotechnology collaboration programs with India.
- Discuss your views with our panel of distinguished speakers.
- Develop collaborations with those in complementary fields.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of an EU-India Nanotechnology Collaboration Platform providing a framework necessary to further EU-India nanotechnology collaboration.
- Network with delegates from prestigious institutions such as the Institute of Nanotechnology, UK, Malsch TechnoValuation, The Netherlands, Sociedade Portuguesa de InovaÁ„o (SPI), Portugal, NPL, UK, IMEC, Belgium, MESA+, The Netherlands, University of W¸rzburg, Germany, the Indian Institute of Science, India, the Science and Technology Park Pune, India, the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India and the University of Delhi South Campus, IndiaÖ..
This FP6-funded project aims to promote innovation in nanotechnology through stronger collaboration between EU and Indian scientists and industrialists in the areas of nanosciences and nanotechnologies. It will do so by providing:
- a comprehensive description of current policies, funding strategies, training programmes and support structures for nanotechnology R&D in India and the EU;
- a report and online database describing key infrastructure and organizations in nanotechnology R&D;
- a message forum for establishing and developing collaborations;
- a workshop where key stakeholders will determine routes to establishing stronger collaboration between EU and Indian scientists;
- a strategy for the development of a cross-border Technology Platform encompassing research, industry and government.
For more information, please click here
Dr Rachel Newton:
or the local organiser: Prof. Vijay Kumar Kaul: University of Delhi South Campus,
Tel: +91 11 24106833
Fax: +91 11 2681141
Copyright © EuroIndiaNet
If you have a comment, please Contact
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
Stanford team achieves 'holy grail' of battery design: A stable lithium anode - Engineers use carbon nanospheres to protect lithium from the reactive and expansive problems that have restricted its use as an anode July 27th, 2014
Iranian Scientists Produce Reusable Nanoadsorbent to Detect Sulfamide in Chicken July 27th, 2014
Breakthrough laser experiment reveals liquid-like motion of atoms in an ultra-cold cluster: University of Leicester research team unlocks insights into creation of new nano-materials July 25th, 2014
Scientists Test Nanoparticle "Alarm Clock" to Awaken Immune Systems Put to Sleep by Cancer July 25th, 2014
NNCO Announces an Interactive Webinar: Progress Review on the Coordinated Implementation of the National Nanotechnology Initiative 2011 Environmental, Health, and Safety Research Strategy July 23rd, 2014
Harris & Harris Group to Host Conference Call on Second-Quarter 2014 Financial Results on August 15, 2014 July 23rd, 2014
Deadline Announced for Registration in 7th Int'l Nanotechnology Festival in Iran July 23rd, 2014
Iran to Hold 3rd Int'l Forum on Nanotechnology Economy July 22nd, 2014