Home > Press > Nanotech: Imagine the Possibilities!
IEEE San Francisco Bay Area Nanotechnology Council Announces a Half-Day Symposium
Nanotech: Imagine the Possibilities!
First Annual Symposium Showcasing University Graduate Research.
See the frontier in Nanotechnology and help shape it.
Tuesday November 15, 2005, 12 Noon, Sunnyvale, CA
Novel features of this Symposium include:
- Pre-publication briefs of university graduate research topics in nanotechnology.
- Challenge to the attendees to contribute imagined potential applications and opportunities that may transcend the present scope of the presented work.
- Ample opportunity for networking with the graduates and other attendees.
Graduate research topics to be presented include:
- Nanoscale optical devices on DNA scaffolds
- Nanotube nanofluidic transistors and circuits
- Anti-cancer drug delivery using viruses
- Ferromagnetic nanowires and high density storage
- Nanowire-based photonics and sensing
- Fabrication of nano-devices through biological catalysts
- Carbon nanofibers in IC interconnect vias
Where: National Semiconductor, 955 Kifer Road, Building 31 Santa Clara, CA
Registration: Please register in advance, space is limited.
Online Registration or RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © SF Bay Area Nano Council
If you have a comment, please Contact
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
Atom-thick CCD could capture images: Rice University scientists develop two-dimensional, light-sensitive material December 20th, 2014
Oregon researchers glimpse pathway of sunlight to electricity: Collaboration with Lund University uses modified UO spectroscopy equipment to study 'maze' of connections in photoactive quantum dots December 19th, 2014
Instant-start computers possible with new breakthrough December 19th, 2014
Aculon Hires New Business Development Director December 19th, 2014