Home > Press > Lux Research Announces 'A-List' Speaker Roster
Lux Research Announces 'A-List' Speaker Roster
New York, NY | September 08, 2005
Lux Research, the world’s leading research and advisory firm for nanotechnology, today announced its speaker roster for the inaugural Lux Executive Summit: The Business of Nanotechnology. The event will be held at the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA on October 24-25, 2005.
“Lux Research clients profit from our proprietary analysis of nanotechnology’s business and economic impact. We’ve created the Lux Executive Summit to extend our insight to a broader audience of corporate and financial decision-makers – and to provide them with access to an elite group of visionaries from the worlds of business, science and technology,” said Peter Hebert, CEO of Lux Research.
Throughout the two-day event, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in conference sessions and discussions with a world-class group of business and technology power-brokers, including:
- Dr. Paolo Gargini – Director of Technology Strategy, Intel
- Michael Mauboussin – Chief Investment Strategist, Legg Mason
- Hamilton Jordan – Former White House Chief of Staff
- William Schneider, Chairman, Defense Science Board
- Donn Tice – CEO, Nano-Tex, Inc.
- Pip Coburn – Founder and CEO, Coburn Ventures
- Howard Berke – Chairman and CEO, Konarka
- Robert Nelsen – Co-Founder and Managing Director, ARCH Venture Partners
- Jason Pontin – Editor-in-Chief, Technology Review
- Larry Bock – Founder and Executive Chairman, Nanosys
- Dr. Norbert Riedel, Chief Scientific Officer, Baxter International
- Dr. Norman Schumaker – Chairman and CEO, Molecular Imprints Inc.
- James Surowiecki – Bestselling Author, “The Wisdom of Crowds”
- Josh Wolfe – Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Lux Capital
- Sean Murdock – Executive Director, NanoBusiness Alliance
The Lux Executive Summit will also include presentations of proprietary analysis by Lux Research’s highly-respected research team, including Matthew Nordan, David Lackner, and Peter Hebert. Together, the speakers will address topics including:
- Nanotech, Health and Safety
- Myth Vs. Reality: Where Nanotech Creates Value for Corporations and Investors
- What It’s Worth: Determining Valuation for Nanotech Specialists
- Mastering the Disruptive Wave: Lessons for Nanotechnology Investors and Innovators
- Investing in Nanotechnology – Wisely
- The Semiconductor Industry’s Nanotech Future
- Best Practices of Nanotech Serial Entrepreneurs
- How Blue-Chip Industrial Companies Compare In Nanotech
- Nanotech Innovation Outlook: Leading Scientists Identify Game-Changing Technologies
- Case Studies: Promising Nanotechnology Start-Ups, from Stealth Mode to Profitability
For additional event details and early registration, please visit www.luxexecutivesummit.com
About Lux Research:
Lux Research is the world's leading nanotechnology research and advisory firm. We help our clients make better decisions to profit from nanoscale science and technology, tapping into our analysts' unique expertise and unrivaled network. Our clients include top decision makers at large corporations, portfolio managers and analysts at leading financial institutions, CEOs of the most innovative start-ups, and visionary public policy makers.
For more information, please visit www.luxresearchinc.com
Copyright © Lux Research
If you have a comment, please Contact
Issuers of news releases, not 7th Wave, Inc. or Nanotechnology Now, are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
Iranian Researchers Present New Model to Strengthen Superconductivity at Higher Temperatures April 19th, 2014
Iranian Researchers Produce New Anti-Cancer Drug from Turmeric April 19th, 2014
'Exotic' material is like a switch when super thin April 18th, 2014
Innovative strategy to facilitate organ repair April 18th, 2014